How Patients Benefit When Hospitals Come Together
Hospitals and health systems are transforming; redesigning how they deliver care to provide patients and communities with more convenient, cost-effective and innovative services. Mergers and acquisitions are one effective means for developing coordinated systems of care that fuel innovation and drive value-based care. Realignment is a direct response to the changing needs of communities, continuous financial pressures to reduce costs and the ever-present drive to improve quality for patients
Kết quả xổ số xsmn hôm nayHospital mergers open doors to:
- Advanced Quality
- Enhanced Services
- Maintain Access
- Fuel Innovation
Learn more by visiting the resources below.
- Charles River Associates Report: Hospital Merger Benefits: Views from Hospital Leaders and Econometric Analysis - An Update
- Comments on “Hospital Prices Grew Substantially Faster Than Physician Prices For Hospital-Based Care In 2007–14"
- AHA: FTC Approach to Reviewing Hospital Transactions Seriously Flawed
- Competition in Health Insurance: A Comprehensive Study of U.S. Markets, 2018 Update. American Medical Association
- Report: Hospital Merger Benefits, a Review and Extension
- New AHA Report: Building Value for the Future Through Integration
View additional studies here.
- St. Joseph's Health – Integration into Trinity Health Four-Year Progress Review – June 2019
- MacNeal Hospital – Integration into Loyola Medicine/Trinity Health One-Year Progress Review – June 2019
- Caldwell UNC Health Care: Achieving Value Through Integration
- Ascension Looks to Mergers and Acquisitions to Positively Impact More Lives, Enhance Quality and Enrich Community Collaboration